FS: Eclipse TD307PAII

Which reminds me.

For sale one Eclipse TD307PAII

amp and speaker combo, consisting of a very peculiar TDA501ii amp

and a pair of TD307II speakers

The speakers accept bananas or bare wires.

The amp has two inputs: RCA and 3.5mm stereo jack.

The speaker outputs (so far as could figure) only accept bare wires because they’re on the underside of the amp.

As far as I can remember the combination on/off switch & volume control on the amp was a bit crackly, so I offer it with no warranty at all. You don’t like how it performs → tough. We can probably lash something up here to test / demo it if necessary.

Also comes with a switch-mode PSU for the amp, and a load of allen keys - sorry, no idea.

The cheapest I can find on eBay is £150 for the speakers only.

I’d like £100 for the lot. TBH it hardly seems worth shipping, but I can appreciate that nobody wants to drive into London or indeed drive anywhere to collect something so small. Maybe I can get a cardboard box of appropriate dimensions and ship at cost.

FWIW these are great for a desktop system, gaming etc.

I used them to listen to music at a desk, but this came to an end with lockdown and the two of us being in the house together 100% of the time. Headphones now :laughing:

1 Like

Lovely

1 Like

Reserved for a gentleman of refined taste and, dare I say it, elegance and panache.

Can’t be one of us, can it?

1 Like

There are some dark horses here :wink:

Did these sell, Guy?

Umm, dunno. I’d forgotten about them. Will ping the guy who said he wanted them and check. Maybe he’s forgotten about them too.

week computer GIF

Still available.

Now free of charge, however collection or AA taxi only.

No lurkers.

4 Likes

Fantastic offer. I hope that the recipient will help with the forum funding in return. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I’ll stick £50 in the meter if you can be arsed posting them.

1 Like