FS: Heco Einklangs

In white. Very recently (like, within a week or so) bought from Guy @murrayjohnson of this parish.

Excellent condition, with just one or two very slight, rub like marks, none visible from a few feet away.

Boxed, with all screws, tools etc.

I desperately wanted these to be better than my M1i’s, as I love the look of them and have liked every pair of Heco speakers that I have owned.

But, unfortunately, they’re not, so up for sale they go.

They work well, in a really small room, using my Suggie amp, and would likely be even better in a larger room.

£450+ postage, or happy to meet within a, say 40 mile, radius of Luton, or possibly arrange an AA Taxi.

Edit I should add that I think these were Guy’s demo speakers, so they weren’t bought as new.

8 Likes

How wide are they please?

They’re 38 cm wide, 84 cm high, 19.5 cm deep and weigh 19 Kg each.

94 dB sensitivity

:thinking:

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

I tired my best, but the good lady has kyboshed on the looks front :frowning: So I’m out. Fantastic price for these btw, I saw a pair on UK HiFi for Sale FB group for £800 about 3 weeks ago.

Bad lady. :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t want to start another garage thread… but the quicker I get my cave built the better. The veto doesn’t apply out with the borders of the house itself. I’ll be in International waters so to speak.

2 Likes

She might be pleasantly suprised - they are much nicer in the flesh than they look in photographs.

I did try to explain that but still got a flat no, should have fuelled her on the Sauv Blanc before i asked, schoolboy error. She wants a “nice wooden pair that look classy in the room”.

1 Like

images (1)

8 Likes

I instantly know I can’t afford them.

1 Like

These are what you batter her with until she likes the Hecos!

Alternatively Zingalis look classy. Though they seem to cost more than I remembered.

2 Likes

I can’t believe you asked permission. Always ask forgiveness, after a “drunken eBay purchase” or whatever.

When they arrive, go with the “ooh, they are a bit big, shall I just sell them for a huge loss then?” shit. After a few celibate weeks it’ll all calm down.

4 Likes

:point_up_2: This

Gently start integrating pictures of huge horns into her peripheral view, take a nice holiday —> to japan and take her to every jazz kissa in Tokyo, continue to have huge horns as a screen savers, book marks etc. Start wearing t-shirts with gargantuan horns printed on them - after about 9 months of this show her some tower cat coffins. You will know if you’ve performed the above grooming well when she offers to pay half.

9 Likes

No love for the singing mini fridges ? :cry:

1 Like

Try convincing @malbec he needs some rears for a Heco av setup.

Hope you sell them soon

1 Like

If any of your partner’s need to experience a huge horn in their living room. I’m readily available

6 Likes