FS: Naim Nait XS 3

Polar Bear (Nigel) had a system that looked like that.
It does seem to be missing a few empty shelves.
A Naim marketing stroke of genius when they recommended empty shelves to provide vertical seperation of components. Selling people extra stuff with instructions not to use it!

3 Likes

Think it might’ve been Polar Bear’s 3rd system. The Main System’s power supplies’ power supplies have their own power supplies to power the power supplies; it’s no-longer possible to get in the room, but that’s not the important bit…

I think he will probably drop-dead from shock if he ever finds-out there are other hifi manufacturers out there, and some of them even sound good! :hushed:

8 Likes

I certainly looks like his wall colouring :slight_smile:

1 Like

While I’ve got everybody’s attention, £1400 collected.

When that doesn’t work imma go over to PFM and shitpost until I can put it on the classifieds there.

My account there is just over 10 years old and I appear to have made a grand total of 3 posts, so, only 47 to go :+1:

4 Likes

That is not mine. I never had 3 stacks of kit. Mine looked like this:

Note: the curtains came with the rental property.

3 Likes

Get yourself on a cable thread… :poop:

2 Likes

Or someone who still posts on the Wam could point the WTB poster to this thread?

I’ve already had a chat with him thanks - sounds like he bought something else.

Majestic :crown:

1 Like

It was fun for a while but I’m over it now…honestly.

2 Likes

Don’t you own a 3-box pre-amp? :thinking:

1 Like

Not an empty shelf in sight :open_mouth:
No wonder the Salisbury tifosi expelled you!

No. The Pass XP20 only has two boxes.

Upgrade needed :smile:

3 Likes

disappointed_bongo

You must do as Uncle Bob says.

Uncle Bob knows what’s best for you.

Say five “Full Looms” and a “Hail Peter”.

#RedmptionThruUpgradePathways

Look at you with your stereo power amp in a single box of shame.
:fu:
Raise. Your. Game.

(Note to self: I am pretty sure I still have a ludicrous 17 boxes in my system atm: 2XMonos, 2 Box pre-amp, 2 box phono stage, SUT, Headphone amp, DAC, Streamer and linear p/s, NUC, Innuos Zen, T/T, CDP and P/S.)

4 Likes

Agreed. Shamefur dispray :frowning:

Until the First Watt arrived my power amps occupied 3 boxes…

Then again the Gato was supposed to reduce box-count to just a CDT, phonostage and itself… :drooling_face:

If it makes you feel any better, my digital ‘front end’ is five boxes; NAS, Nucleus, Streaming transport, Upsampler and DAC.

You need to biamp.