FS: New Audio Grail 401 Sable Turntable

I’ve decided to get off the kit swapping / changing / upgrading / sidegrading merry-go-round and with that in mind will be selling my new Audio Grail 401.

A difficult decision but best to start with the biggy I guess.

So, it’s a new, minty mcmint, never been unboxed, fully restored 401 in Audio Grail’s Sable livery. This one also has a solid hub idler upgrade.

Will be supplied in it’s original triple box, with all mounting hardware and a fitted (by Matt, so don’t worry) flexible power lead and silver pinned plug !

I’m looking for £1225 delivered, so a good deal to be had by somebody.

I also have a brand new, rather stunning, two arm plinth for the TT, if anybody is interested.

15 Likes

That’s lovely. You need help :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Don’t start, this isn’t easy !

1 Like

I have a serviced AG 401 and it’s a lovely sounding thing but nowhere near as pretty as that.

2 Likes

Oh you have, have you?

3 Likes

3 Likes

Merry-go-round Step one: Sell prized item…

2 Likes

This would make a lovely TT for someone returning to vinyl for the 2nd time in a month.

:grinning:

12 Likes

I am looking at some other decks but have just never liked the aesthetics of Garrard for whatever reason.

chinny_reckon_Jimmy_Hill

I’m slightly relieved I’ve just spunked the watch fund on a watch now… Always fancied a 401, and Audio Grail lives up to the name :+1: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

What table is staying?

Probably just an SL-10, unless this doesn’t sell. Then I would keep this and sell the others.

1 Like

Of course, you already realise that this is the correct approach :wink:

4 Likes

You could be right. Maybe some more thought needed.

Put a bag over it then, you shallow cunt.

4 Likes

When first getting into all this I remember seeing a 301 on eBay and thinking “I love the look of that old piece of crap, wonder if anyone buys it”. Looked back and couldn’t believe it sold for £1300 haha.

Not sure how I’ve quoted that here, wasn’t supposed to.

Nice runner this one. Will extend 6 month warranty to any non lurking Meat man.

RRP on this one is £1695 BTW.

8 Likes

Thanks Matt, but I’ve come to my senses, I’m going to keep it and sell the rest.

9 Likes

1 Like

1 Like