[FS] Roksan ROK DP1 CD Transport/DA1/DS1

As discussed elsewhere the the AA, my Roksan ROK DP-1 CD Transport, Roksan ROK DA-1 DAC and DS-1 dedicated DAC PSU are available for sale at an AA only price of £575.00.

Also included is the original Roksan remote and an MCRU umbilical connection which connects the DA1 DAC to the DS1 PSU. I’ll also throw in a Mark Grant DSP 2.5 mains cable and QED digital interconnect, so you just need a pair of RCA leads to connect the DAC to your amp of choice and away you go.

There are a couple of age related marks on the silver fascia, but they don’t effect its operation or sound. For a piece of kit which is some 26 years old, it still looks great and sounds even better. Its the most analogue CDP I’ve owned and I’ll be sorry to see her leave my rack.

Collection from near Jct 6 of the M25 preferred, but AA taxi collection is also an option.

Cheers
Pete

6 Likes

That seems like a ridiculous deal for the silver coaster devotees!

5 Likes

Many thanks Mark… and I agree, it has indeed been priced to move. Being that I’m still a silver coaster spinner, I’d rather be keeping her, but needs must unfortunately…

One of the best looking players ever made,I am tempted and i no longer use cd.But i am tempted to get them out of storage.

Gentle bump… and still available :sunglasses:

Super Sunny Sunday bump :sunglasses:

This is now SOLD… so thanks for looking :slight_smile:

4 Likes