Fuck right off

…with your “merry-this” and your “happy-that” and your “season’s-fucking-shitsack-greetings”.

Bunch of fucking cunts - you’re an adult now - so stop pretending to be anything other than empty and numb inside. Thank fuck for alcohol.

Fuck this time of year, fuck c******s, fuck you, and fuck the mule you rode in on.

17 Likes

you’ve lost a lot of weight since I last saw you

2 Likes

That’ll teach you to be rude about the fairy on your neighbour’s tree.

VB

Ha ha, miserable old cunt :smile:

This thread is full of win :pushpin:

1 Like

:+1: fixt

And a very festive ‘Up Yours’ to you to you bloated bag of bile.

:christmas_tree:

1 Like

What’s that carol that goes “Gloooooooorrrrooorrr…” etc?

Because there’s some wanker playing it on steel drums outside Brixton tube.

He needs some of what you’re selling.

1 Like

VB

1 Like

I fucking love you Maureen!

2 Likes

Watch out for the 3 see through customers on Sunday night you misanthropic old fuck.
The ghost of overpriced elephant cock cables, the ghost of ear shredding flute pop and the terrifying ghost of speakers that look like washing machines will be visiting your fetid bedchamber.
So get a little Christmas cheer or fake it with meths you grumpy old cunt. Happy holidays fucker.

1 Like

I positively love Christmas in comparison to January / other people / gangster rap.

4 Likes

Agreed apart from gangster rap

I quite like Christmas… :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Best get that Fray Bentos turkey and ham pie in the Aga right now if you want it ready for Christmas day, big boy.

3 Likes

Le Meh Francais!

I don’t understand why half of you arseholes are so grumpy about Christmas. The chance to be prostrate in a chair in an alcoholic stupor for a week without social services on your case is something to be celebrated.

8 Likes

meh!

3 days :frowning_face:

1 Like

… and good will to all men…

1 Like
5 Likes