Garth Brooks

148M fans are out there. They walk among us

I think ‘is an appalling twat’ has fallen off your thread title.

1 Like

There might only be a million of them - they could be the sort of people who would have 148 of his records each. Or are you saying no-one ever buys more than one ?

VB

Have never heard of George Strait

Liked him at Spurs,but a bit rubbish as a pundit.

1 Like

Above Elvis :astonished::astonished:

Elvis was overrated tosh.

2 Likes

All it takes is for 1 million rednecks to buy an album as a present for their wives, sisters and cousins and that is 1 million sales accounted for.

2 Likes

…wives, sisters and cousins…

They would be the same person for a redneck so you may have overestimated things there.

2 Likes

I rather suspect that may have been his point…

1 Like

imagehttps://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/5123ULmUHLL.PJautoripBadge,BottomRight,4,-40_OU11_.jpg

Hi,

Bear in mind that the list refers to Best selling artists in the USA not world wide. Garth’s world sells are not much more than his US sales.

When you look at world sales, the usually suspects, Beatles, Elvis, Jacko, Elton John, Maddona, Led Zep, Pink Floyd, leap frog Garth’s sales.

1 Like

Also remember how narrow the playlists are on American radio, I doubt Garth Brooks gets airplay apart from the Country stations. But on Country stations he gets a lot of plays, and Country stations have a lot of listeners

Also remember that Mercans are cunts and their music is shit.

3 Likes

Good to see the mod team keeping a high standard here. :grin: :+1:

5 Likes

:+1:

Clearly you’ve never heard Poison

I can send you a USB stick if you like.

I rest my case.

Whoosh !

2 Likes

photo poodlerock.gif

Poodle Rock!

2 Likes