German pud emergency

Whats the to die for german/austrian pud. Was it some kind of bread pud. Have two to 3 mins…

Help

Kaiserschmarrn

3 Likes

Cheating on the pub quiz?

Germknödel? A dessert dumpling.

3 Likes

Cheers ordered.

Oh you cunts… I really fucking fancy that now… :yum::yum::yum:

1 Like

Not surprised, can still taste it :slight_smile: last night was a bowl of creamy rice pudding with melted brown sugar and cinamon with a centre of sweetrned apple, noice.

3 Likes

Code Coding GIF by EscuelaDevRock

Strudel?

While in Berlin you need to go here.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187323-d947082-Reviews-Burgermeister_Schlesisches_Tor-Berlin.html

1 Like

We’re off to Cologne first week of June and i’ll be trying to sample all of the above :ok_hand:

Oh god, you had to post that.

Now I want to go to Munich! (I can’t visit without ordering it at least once)

1 Like

I really should try making it at some point. I have a very distinct memory of being absolutely stuffed on pork and dumplings and then being unable to stop eating dessert when it came.

3 Likes

On for tonight.

Any recommendations for record shops in Berlin south of and near to Central Station. Not hard core techno/dance which appearss to rule most out.

Try this tonight .
Marillenknödel or Zwetschgenknoedel
Apricot or plum dumplings.

Pete & I went a few years ago. Took us a while to figure out where it was as we just had an address but no picture. But great burgers. I think I had a couple of different ones.

1 Like

If you’re in Berlin you really should make a visit to Berghain

I remember you had burger jealousy when you saw mine (I chose better :grinning:), so went to get another :rofl:

1 Like

We had an issue Houston got the stations mixed up, we were over an hours walk away.

Luckily we found a Schnizel resto in a courtyard in amongst some apartment blocks, wedged with locals.

12 Likes

It would have been rude not to, with plum compote :grin:

9 Likes

What’s with the half portion?

2 Likes