Gigs I'm going to. The Gyroscope diaries

1 Like

I fancy this next year.

Near you, I think.

But I’m a bit discouraged by the location. If they list “driving” as the first travel option then it’s probably not going to be all that easy.

https://arctangent.co.uk/info/getting-to-arctangent/

1 Like

Hoping they are all still alive next May, and that the Leadmill is still in existence

1 Like

Not sure if it’s geoblocked, just today the Level 42 concert can be seen here:

1 Like

I’m sticking with level 41 I don’t want to go any higher

Thea at the Ropetackle tonight

3 Likes

When you meet the girl of your dreams maybe outside the bogs is not the best place :grinning:

13 Likes

Off to see Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit with @coco tonight at the Hammersmith Odeon
(Whatever they call it now it is still the Hammersmith Odeon in my head)

6 Likes

Not often you see this outside venues these days

8 Likes

Lady Blackbird
Manchester Cathedral
Too many gothic columns

11 Likes

Missed her when she was in NL :frowning:

Just secured a ticket for Lady Blackbird in Germany next year! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Says it all - Thea Gilmore at Norwich Arts Centre - she was fucking great. Being rid of that useless cunt of a husband has improved her no end, and ‘Afterlight’ is the strongest thing she’s done.

State of the fucking audience tho’ - Sam and I were the youngest there, the vibe was 100% telly-room at the care home when the Vera Lynn tribute is round…

Loaded-up with good beer and top burgers at the Ten Bells beforehand so Sod’s Happy.

2 Likes

Ever heard of him or been there?

Been to the Bedford many, many times in the past. No idea what it’s like now though.

1 Like

Rough as fuck iirc, mind you that was when Bedford Hill was a notorious red light area in the 80s

All looked down on by the denizens of the Duke of Devonshire which was where I spent far too much of my time when I worked in Balham

Iona Lane and Chris Brain tonight, at Cafe #9
Lovely sets

Dream Nails supporting Billy Nomates at Village Underground.

Nice venue.

“Queer punk” apparently. Face it folks, literally nothing rhymes with “non-binary” :laughing: