20 - Newcastle, UK @ Boiler Shop
21 - Leeds, UK @ Leeds Uni Stylus
22 - Glasgow, UK @ SWG3 Galvinisers
24 - Belfast, UK @ Empire
25 - Dublin, IE @ Vicar Street

August
15–18 - Brecon Beacons, UK @ Green Man Festival

2 Likes

we were giving some serious thought to the 1st June gig in BCN, but the return EZY flights are crazy priced

They’ve kept it pretty quiet I just found out from my mate earlier. I don’t think I can make the Glasgow gig so a bit gutted.

Manchester and Dublin for me. I feckin’ love Stereolab.

1 Like

Sleaford Mods tonight.

How does that one go again? Oh yeah

HEADS ON FLAGPOLES TWEET TWEET TWEET

2 Likes

The 100 Club hand stamp thingy appears to be a big ol’ cock and balls

1 Like

Got me a ticket for Bristol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Massive Attack in Bristol on Saturday! Yessss!

2 Likes

I saw that in Dublin on Sunday. It was really, really good. I have been paying for it ever since though…:persevere:

1 Like

I was offered a pair of tickets for that this week. Turned them down. £60 each was too much for me.

Yeah I got really lucky and got a pair cheap, out of the blue, or I wouldn’t have been going.

Laura Jurd / Dinosaur at King’s Place on Friday.

If Chris @vacdac were around he might approve :trumpet:

1 Like

There was no support in Dublin, they came on pretty much 10 minutes after the announced stage time so 8:40pm and we were done and dusted by 10:10. This is early for a headline so be careful not to miss the start as it is quite interesting.

1 Like

Ryan Adams decision made for me, tour cancelled.
Hope he gets his life sorted out.

On a brighter note Melbourne’s finest, Rolling Blackouts CF are coming in July…

That might be the most dumpsterfire take on this that I’ve seen so far.

1 Like

I’m trying to decide how I can get to any of these

I’ve always loved ifor bach

1 Like

@Kevin @htm_1968

One for you guys ?

1 Like

Yes they advertised that at their last tour, Union Chapel is a bit of a stretch for me but Coco has tickets for that one.

1 Like

They are going to play more dates in the UK and Ireland around then. I’ll wait on for a while and decide where to go to catch them. They were incredibly good in Liverpool last month.

Boone had a special mention for Liverpool at the Brighton gig when she talked about the tour.
said she would remember it because it was in a church and the only gig where there was no swearing allowed and no motherfucking drinking either.
She still looked in quite a bit of pain from the accident and was self medicating quite liberally (Well she had a big glass) on stage in Brighton.