Glastobabble

Typical Cure show. No fireworks, no special guests, not even Chris Fucking Martin from Coldplay. Just ‘Cop This’.

6 or 7 pop tunes in a row now. The Walk, Lets Go to Bed, Lullaby, Friday I’m in Love and Boy’s Don’t Cry…

5 Likes

Back when I had vinyl this was always the rarity I most wanted but was too tight to pay for.

1 Like

I bet you wish you’d taken that bet back in the day!

1 Like

Never heard of her but I’m enjoying Janelle Monnae’s set. Proper sass, raunch and attitude.

3 Likes

Never seen Fat Bob run about like that. I was worried the old boy might pull a hamstring. Good show though.

1 Like

Cure where magnificent
I think Mark Radcliffe summed it up perfectly: just a band playing music.

(I think my new 65 inch telly, and the sound via optical to my dac and Boenicke helped).

4 Likes

Her second album had a lot of influences from Prince and is excellent.

2 Likes

Good to see The Cure warmed up. Good show, should have done 10:15 though.

1 Like

What about it?

Nothing. It was fine. She looked stunning.

:roll_eyes:

Talk about grabbing your chance. :+1:

3 Likes

Go watch the set from Lizzo

1 Like

Scroll up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m still getting over The Cure last night. :metal:

Now cueing up Kylie :wink:

1 Like

Just finished watching the cure,that is a brilliant band

The BBC Glastonbury broadcasts on the telly and radio are just superb and they probably don’t get the credit they deserve

5 Likes

watch Lizzo next, the whole set. You wont regret it…

Watching this again now. Owned Glasto.

3 Likes

Was listening to the radio 5l whilst driving north and Nicky Campbell saying he would love to see slade headline

I was trying to think of bands I’m not aware whether they have played there or not,have
Siouxsie and the banshees played it?

Well I’d like to see Nikki Campbell chased off these isles by a pack of angry gibbons but we don’t always get what we wish for do we?

1 Like

Creatures in 1999

1 Like