Glastobabble

The Charlatans at Glastonbury. Is the vocalist always that shit live?

2 Likes

The band is great, front man is er ā€˜interestingā€™

Christ! Tame Impala are absolutely shite. They were never much cop in the first place but this is awful.

1 Like

Stormzy is AWESOMEšŸ¤˜

3 Likes

replace ESOME with FUL

then Iā€™ll agree :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I turned it on. Coldplaywankerduet so I turned it off again.

4 Likes

POTD

Was watching Tame Impala, but Jesus fucking christ they were getting self indulgent so had to change channel. Interpol now, better.

Listening to the fury of inner city tribulation interspersed with Cold play bod and ā€˜This is the best night of my life joy declarationsā€™ felt a tad schizo. Mr. MWS and Stronzetto got the confused. Even though it wasnā€™t my bag, he did put his heart into it which is more than can be said for some of the other truly vapid / tame / bland performances I saw yesterday.

Lame Impala were shite.
Meteorological Eventzy was dire. Worse still was the obviously overblown statement based on his lifeā€™s timeline, ā€œMy whole 25 years have been leading up to this moment !ā€ No shit Sherlock :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Very good! :grin:

Apparently youā€™re wrong about that. BBC News (an objective, independent organisation committed to the truth above all else) says he was really good

as, no doubt, could have been seen in a live broadcast of his set on, er, the BBC.

VB

Happy to be wrong, as long as I donā€™t have to watch or listen to him.

2 Likes

Johnny Marr putting on a damn good show.

1 Like

Iā€™m front of a sea of white faces. Bizarrely non representative of the UK population really, Glasto.

1 Like

Itā€™s the ultimate middle class weekender, what do you expect?

I did a double take last night when someone said Stormzy was the first Black British artist to headline at Glastonbury.

2 Likes

Amazing huh

On the TV so far Iā€™ve enjoyed Cat Power and Michael Kiwanuka.

2 Likes

Kiwanuka is pretty good. Not exciting but not bad.

1 Like

The only set Iā€™ve watch so far that I really enjoyed was The Comet Is Coming. That was top notch.