Glorious junk food - sausage faff and ground up animals

I have to limit myself to macky D’s at breakfast. One, because I can’t eat too much of it. Two, because Double Sausage Egg McMuffin, and three because I always get tempted with their one-off specials shite, which is always well, shite!

Can’t help it though, they always look like they might be somehow more McDonald’s, so I endulge but they never are… They always manage to be LESS McDonald’s. :sob:

And just fuck off with chicken in there… :roll_eyes:

99% of it is shite. But Quarter with Cheese and Sausage and Egg McMuffins are like the diamonds in the goat’s ass*.

• (c) Richard Rawlings

4 Likes

I’m with you bro’ :boom::boom:

1 Like

I love KFC too. Awesome.

1 Like

Chicken anus dipped in flour and sugar.

Yum yum :face_vomiting:

Oh and oil, lots of oil :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Don’t forget the MSG! :rage:

2 Likes

The Zinger stacker. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The do good wrap thingies. Don’t remember what they’re called… :yum:

Even as a student with the corresponding lack of judgement, all of this was inedible guff. Even the output of Oxford’s kebab vans was very much preferable.

Boxmaster. Sadly French KFC have stopped doing the Max version with the second chicken fillet in.

S.O.S (send our sausages)

1 Like

Wendy’s! What the fuck happened to them? They were bloody great! Ok the square burger was a bit of a gimmick…

They are making a comeback.
This one opened in Brighton earlier this year

1 Like

Cool. There must be one in central London…

There’s one near East Croydon Station…:sunglasses:

Doesn’t look like there is one in Central London. It used to be on Oxford Street near Bond St Tube. I think Vodafone have the premises now.

There are now 35 in the UK
!0 owned by Wendy’s and the rest franchised

1 Like

They only came back to the UK at the end of 2021

1 Like

Right…