Glorious junk food - sausage faff and ground up animals

I love certain things in McDonalds. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah yes - this is true for me too, but the one thing I do like (double sausage and egg mcmuffin) doesn’t exist in France. Bastards

5 Likes

It is the best thing on their menu :grin::+1:

7 Likes

Interestingly, I discovered that the Waitrose Gloucester Old spot sausages have a similar seasoning to the McD sausage patties, so it’s possible to make a facsimile at home.

4 Likes

Excellent, will try that! :joy:

I took Alex, my son down to Cornwall in the summer. Plotting where to stop for a sausage egg mcmuffin was vexing. Too far west and there are limited options and too late. Easterly options were too near. We chewed it over for hours the previous evening…

Near won. Clacket Lane services, pretty much the top of the M26 and only because the Maidstone outlet was shut. By the time we got there, and it was 4.30 in the morning, we were in a junk food fever. :rofl:

2 Likes

THAT. DOES. NOT. HELP. ME.

3 Likes

Well, they’re not identical but it stuck me as reasonably close. #Expectation setting

1 Like

Worth a faff half a dozen times to try and perfect. :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

:rofl:

So you all like McDonalds?

Fucking KNEW you were all a bunch of posers and tryhards!!!

Fucking KNEW it!

3 Likes

I can help. I will enjoy a Sausage and Egg McMuffin on your behalf.

I know.

I’m all heart.
:innocent:

1 Like

Anyone who doesn’t like a quarter pounder with cheese is dead to me*.

Veggies excepted, but they’re special anyway - God gave us incisors for a reason. I think they should have them removed and replaced with molars.

3 Likes

In between reccys to the nearest resturant to check progress, natch. :blush:

1 Like

You’d probably want to grind them up and re-shape them.

#Sausage faff

1 Like

Absolutely-Disgusting

1 Like

Are you determined to be congenitally rong about everything?

You LIKE McDonalds, so you evidently can’t recognise Rong when it’s literally under your nose and being sucked down your festering gizzard!

absolutamente_asquerosa

Yes, yes, whatever. Double down on your rongness.

3 Likes

McD’s is revolting pap, but is as naught compared with the towering colossus of vomit that is KFC.

2 Likes