Gratuitous pictures of your Christmas food and people you didn't know were gay in the eighties

Can’t see an appropriate thread to post pics of food for Xmas that aren’t minced spies.
So I made my own.

This years gammon, boiled and then covered in maple syrup, brown sugar, mustard and nutmeg and cloves , then roasted in a tray of milk stout.

Need to taste it yet but looks good

11 Likes

The gammon is going in the slow cooker with cola tonight and I’m going to roast it tomorrow to go with the 5kg rib of beef.

Hope the gammon ends up looking as nice as that.

1 Like

Bought some boneless turkey bits you just lob in the oven.

Hope it comes out ok.
Off to London Monday,so the kids will get properly fed then.

4 Likes

Unexpected gift from our Malaysian Nurse neighbours….they knocked on the door and all sang we wish you a merry Christmas …. Honestly great to be reminded there are good people in the world . Can’t remember the name of the dish it’s spicy, peanut heavy with pork and it’s delicious

18 Likes

Mine is still in the brine

Here’s a picture of my nuts.

8 Likes

Roasted aubergines, curry yoghurt, onions, pomegranate- Ottolenghi dish to go with ham in cola - Christmassy looking :wink:

7 Likes

Ours with cider. Then with honey and whole grain mustard for the roast.

For tomorrow along with other roast beasts.

Glazed with brown sugar, dijon, and maple syrup. Sprinkled with ground cinnamon and clove after glazings.

8 Likes

Can’t be bothered with it all. We will probably have fish finger sandwiches tomorrow.
Boxing day is a side of hot smoked salmon, potatoes dauphinoise, asparagus.

6 Likes

So warm in here I’ve had to strip off to prepare the PiBs for tomorrow.

I’ve had a drink so they’re not perfect, looking good though.

9 Likes

Ahh the Funzie clogger

1 Like

Beef dripping Yorkshire puds, done in advance fer tomorrows roast. I’ve scarfed two straight off t’ tins as they came out.

11 Likes

Last nights raclette

No Christmas day dinner here

7 Likes

Brunch

12 Likes

Annoyed I only saw this after I’d already had breakfast

16 Likes

Genius.

1 Like

Well, that’s tomorrow’s breakfast sorted :+1:

13 Likes

Spagetti Bolognaise with mince pork and veal. Festive as fucking fuck.

9 Likes