Happy Poppymas! Show me some virtue signaling

From the people who gave us a ludicrous coronation bench just along the road earlier in the year.

Another morphine addled Tommy in crocheted attire who’s seen too much.

Trapped there, no escape

4 Likes

What size are those boots?

I could do with a new pair!

6 Likes

Good job he doesn’t have a tent like sadly too many ex members of the forces. Cruella wouldn’t be able to compute her response.

3 Likes

It appears that Conservative MP’s have been told to go out & be pictured doing some Remembrancing.

1 Like

Looks almost as awkward as that phase they went to of trying to stand with their legs about 6 feet apart. They really are trying to cosplay as humans aren’t they?

2 Likes

I’m surprised that after all these years Michael Fabricant’s wig still makes me laugh. Shame he is such an utter tit though.

5 Likes

Psychopaths don’t feel emotions but they learn to try to mimic them from others to pass themselves off as normal.

He should have a poppy one made,the unpatriotic git

4 Likes

While fairly tame by some standards, the fake Christmas tree and flag combo in our shopping centre is a nice combo.

And one of the local chazzers has gone all in on the display.

Here ya go - the Express somehow managing to combine Poppymas with Meghan Angry.

2 Likes

Not virtue signalling, just a great piece of work by a local graffiti artist.

3 Likes

They also conveniently neglected to know that it was a yank who introduced the poppy as we know and wear it now :roll_eyes:

1 Like