4 Likes

POPPY RAGE!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

1 Like

…everywhere, all of the time…

1 Like

Remembrance-Day-Thong

1 Like

From giant poppy watch on Twitter

Suspect its a least about time these things had V bombers, Buccaneers, ChieftainTanks and Type 42 destroyers. instead of Lancaster Bombers. Far more ex forces who served in them still around and being supported by British Legion etc.

2 Likes

Not as recognisable to the people making the donations, and - while this should only be about those who served - the fact is most of those later conflicts were more morally ambiguous: WW2 is a safer touchstone.

2 Likes

Good points, although I do wish the focus on was more on those who served/perished on all sides. But perhaps I spent too many years(six) working for the Quakers.

Although they do, and have done great work in war zones/challenging locations.

https://www.rfmq.org/about-us

1 Like

It makes no sense to extend its scope beyond those who served with British and Commonwealth forces. Other nations have their own way of remembering and helping veterans.

I do wish veterans didn’t have to rely on charity, and were properly looked-after.

I do also wish virtue-signallers would remember that those who served are not responsible for the wars they fought.

1 Like

True, it’s usually old men fucking up and young men and women who are sent to fight.

4 Likes

There’s an awful lot going on here:

8 Likes

Tricky fap, but I’ll give it a go…

4 Likes

Di in uniform, easiest fap of the day so far

1 Like

:prince: you fucking legend :laughing:

2 Likes

Can’t see a big crossover between Saint Di worshipers and Free Palestine supporters :thinking:

2 Likes

Lest we forget. To put the wheely bins out.

8 Likes

The dignity is just seeping from that.

3 Likes

Has seen things . . .

IMG_6725

2 Likes

The Guardsmen have seen “Too much man, too much…”

2 Likes