Hello fatcuntroller

One difficulty with going from Android to Apple and having 2 factor authentication set up, is it’s a right cnut to recover accounts when the Android dies on you.

FatCuntTroller here. If anyone could remove the 2FA from my old account I would be most gratitudefule. Danke.

1 Like

And yes, I know… Me, Apple… I know.

Job change = OS change. I have fucking air pods and everything now. Look a total no-sock wanker

3 Likes

Mate, it’s OK to be gay, I for one admire you coming-out so publicly :couplekiss_man_man:

3 Likes

Done! @FatCuntTroller

1 Like

1 Like

They would be wankers with any kind of sock…

4 Likes

Apple Customers, yesterday.

3 Likes

2022 man. Just how fucking sad .

1 Like

apple QC

2 Likes

Apple Curious?

It’s not significantly different to Android and Windaz… They’ve all stolen each others good ideas for so long they are morphing into one.

Apple peripherals work better and work together better than the others. But fuck me, the cost! Jesus cunting christ.

What I find destructively frustrating is these guys are probably having actual sex.

6 Likes

If for one welcome the great strides forward that gender equality has taken recently - now men are being crippled with ludicrously-unobtainable body images and oversold worthless products just as much as women always have been… :ok_hand:

3 Likes

By the way, did you try that hand cream I sent you?

3 Likes

Thank you kind sir.

I’ve done time: ‘actual sex’ is a bit overrated IME…

Yes, it made my bellend sore.

5 Likes

#instamanlab-yah! is working on a new buff toner with added fat dissolving self tanning nano pearls sourced from the mud that was found on the soles of Moses’s disciples after they’d schlepped across the parted red sea. The results have baffled science

7 Likes

Sign me WAY the fuck up!

…TBH, if I could get to ‘2008’ it would be a vast improvement!

@FatCuntTroller just to confuse everything I have merged the Jampal account.

1 Like

Fasting is the way, I promise.

Maybe I should start a fasting thread :thinking: