Hello

Or do they? :laughing:

Butter - slightly salted
No Bakewells
Collar

2 Likes

We encourage the use and video logging of hot tubs, also.

Oh hi, do you like cellars?

3 Likes

Butter/Bakewell issues but collar solid.

Welcome!

1 Like

Wait, youā€™re in the unsalted butter fraternity? Your mod status may have to be reviewed.

1 Like

He said he liked slightly salted butter, I take issue with the word ā€˜slightly.ā€™ I suspect he as a bottle of light mayonnaise in the fridge and low fat yoghurt is probably a thing with him too. He can count collars though, so weā€™ll just have to work on the other bits. :+1:

3 Likes

Fair point.

No low fat anything youā€™ll be glad to hear. Very particular about my butter though. Presidentā€™s naming convention is slightly, Iā€™ve just reproduced it here.

1 Like

More like.

1 Like

This petty argument about the amount of salt in salted butter entirely proves my point - salt can be added to taste at any point when using the butter - thereā€™s absolutely no need for it to be added during processing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Woah there tiger. Thatā€™s like saying you can add salt and vinegar to your chippy when you get home. RONG.

5 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

Edited because quote fail.

Sorry Mark, but I have a counter for that too - if youā€™re going to eat your chippy supper on the way home or somewhere where thereā€™s no condiments, then yes, of course have salt n vinegar added in the shop, but if you are going to eat it at home you should wait, because vinegar added in the shop will make your chips and batter soggy while you travel back. (unless you like your chips and batter soggy :grimacing:)

2 Likes

Nope. Salt and vinegar must always be added at the chippy.

4 Likes

This.

Although Iā€™m amazed that you think you could wait until you got home before scoffing the lot anyway :wink:

1 Like

Anyone who allows someone else to season their food them has a special place in hell reserved for them.

Not saying it isnā€™t nice, but, fuck off.

3 Likes

I canā€™t believe some of you chip shop virgins.

I can feel a forum purge brewing.

8 Likes

I thought I knew you quite well.

Purge anyone who orders mushy peas for a start

4 Likes