Help Stu believe in Parakeets

No such place, just trolls from Cleethorpse who like to put corks on their hats.

1 Like

Unfortunately I have been to Cleethorpes

5 Likes

Bet you didn’t see a Kangaroo either - No way are they real.

2 Likes

This is an exceptionally good plan on your part. I should stick with it if I were you.

What about inflatable Kangaroos then? I have one that we used in the swimming pool.

3 Likes

This.

I have already debunked the place and its ludicrous made up fauna in MOwner’s* name change thread!

I mean… Spiders the size of dinnerplates?

Lizard for dinner?

A water rat with a duck’s bill?!!!

Very bluddy ‘feegee mermaid’ I must say!

*Not a typo: the “G” is silent.

3 Likes

There is no way Stu is accepting giant bounce rats.

2 Likes

And rightly so!

The man is not an idiot!*

*E&OE

1 Like

I had wardrobes full of the fuckers. They are real unfortunately. I once saw a Bird Eating Spider too. That was feckin’ hideous and mahooosive to boot. I cannot recommend Straya as a place to visit so pretending it (and the associated fauna) doesn’t exist is probably a good plan.

2 Likes

Snakes are the answer :snake:

1 Like

You nearly had me there!

1 Like

Parakeets are common in Sheffield. I have seen many. In fact, I see them most days.

Most of the ones I have seen, fly around where I live. I first spotted them about five years ago. But I had heard rumours about them for years.

Before dusk time, they gather in a tree before flying off in a group. Usually around 20 to 30. They have even gathered in the tree in my front garden.

Here’s one in my front garden

2 Likes

OBVIOUSLY a spray-painted pigeon. Bluddy Stu-dents!*

Now if you’d posted a pic of them roasted and on your dinnerplate: then I would have started taking your claims seriously!!!

*clue’s in the name

1 Like

Here is a photo of the Runcorn Sea Parakeet in flight over the Runcorn Riveria:

5 Likes

There is something about this bird that speaks to me of batter and tartare sauce - I know not why.

1 Like

Obviously faked pictures. Everyone knows all the trees in Sheffield have been cut down. It was on the news.

5 Likes

Same reason none seen in Plymouth.

1 Like

They are the one aspect of Surrey life that has not yet been imported into Leamington Spa.

and you can fair and squarely fuck off, snakes, makes me shudder typing it. Must be my inner Indiana Jones coming out.

1 Like

What are these keets that the birds are the opposite of? And are there orthokeets and metakeets?

2 Likes

If they existed, there would have to be - can’t have just antimatter can we? That would be disequlibrium, and nature abhors that sort of a thing.

down with this sort of thing

1 Like