HNY you bunch of cunts

6 Likes

HNY* to you and Sam

• = I thought HNY was a new foo cable
1 Like

HNY to all - let’s make he best, with Trump it could be the last :grinning:

2 Likes

Bit bloody early isn’t it?
Nearly 12 hours to go before you have to resort to trying to be nice to people you detest and wishing them happiness, which you don’t and singing stupid songs which are in foreign.
I am also too old to go for the cynical snog and tryng to cop a feel from some intoxicated female under a parasitic plant.

Bollocks to it.

9 Likes

More tempted towards the Bill Hicks take on things.

5 Likes

That was so last week :+1:

1 Like

Got a feeling that 2018 will be a real toughie for many, this household included, but, bring it on regardless and let’s see what we can make of it :blush:

Happiness, health and prosperity wished to all.

1 Like

Perfect for the AA.

com-361850
images (4)

4 Likes

Hope you all get merry tonight :grinning:
Wishing you all a great 2018 :beers::wine_glass::tumbler_glass::tropical_drink::cocktail::stuffed_flatbread::green_salad:

1 Like

I don’t even pretend to like myself let alone other people.
My dog on the other hand could defecate in on my face whilst I’m sleeping and I’d still love her.

Happy New Year

VB (Libra)

4 Likes

My two daughters have some New Year resolutions all worked out for me :tired_face:

3 Likes

Yeah they’re only about two things -

• what goes into your body
  • and what comes out

:laughing:

4 Likes

Happy fucking new year he says as he was dragged kicking and screaming against his will with man flu to that there London

Oh and why are there so many fucking idiots at Oxford Circus tube

4 Likes

I would blame the Australian management there if I were you.

4 Likes

All the best to everyone. Listening to The Triffids, John Grant and a few others before I get dragged out for the festivities and probably Jools Holland if he is on TV again at midnight.

1 Like

Yes, and I’m working through the night tonight as well.

So, on that note…

4 Likes

We politely refused all invitations for tonight, procured various unhealthy snackage, and will proceed to get quietly drunk at home.

Happy New Year :beer:

6 Likes

I did wonder so I pulled a face at every cctv camera I could see. Thank you for keeping the tube running on what is probably an awful night to work.

Thanx, I shall review the CCTV when I get in.

I’ve got a very good team around me tonight, so it should only be a complete nightmare.

1 Like