Holidays

Trying to find somewhere nice to go for a few days at Easter. It is all a bit spendy.

Going to have a few days away in Dorset this weekend. That’ll be lovely that will.

Ah, at last we know her name :+1:

3 Likes

Last minute week in lanzarote here.

It’s hot and the food is tasty. Lots of old folk mind you. Not a deal to look at. So to speak.

In Grumpy Old Git mode. Staying at home. Too many kids about at Easter.

I’m not telling you where I am going, as you might go there too. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Off to Mauritius in a few weeks for a bit of golf and r and r… :sunglasses:

1 Like

North or South of the island? :fearful:

East, why?

I am off to Lanzarote on Saturday for an el-cheapo week away as the kid’s mid-term is out of step with the rest of the local schools.

We have the use of a friend’s house in Valencia for Easter gratis. I plan on doing my post-Donald recuperation there.

I;m off to the NW in 3 weeks.

Week in Rome at start of May.

Well have a great time…:+1:

Nice is nice.

2 hr flight and 10min taxi ride

I’m having a few days in Munich, in May :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m being forced to accompany Narelle to southern Italy for a couple of weeks in June. Again :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Paris for a few days at the end of March.

I once went there by train(s). It took the whole day but was much nicer than flying.

VB

I’ll buy you a drink if you are near playa blanca.

Off back Sunday.

1 Like

:+1:

We fly in on 20th. Puerto del Carmen I think, but I haven’t checked as SWMBO is organising the flights, so I am happy to follow along. I’ll bung you a PM when we get in.

Twentieth is Monday and I will be back home.
Looks like it’s a fair old trek from playa anyway.

It’s going to be hot the next three days. Hope it lasts for you. Been dull today.