Holidays

Nosebleed? Keep your head back & apply light pressure either side.

5 Likes

once completed stick your snotters back up your nose

1 Like

It looks like Pete has jizzed on the pineapple. Have you a cure for that?

1 Like

Mmmm…jizz :flushed:

anyone inspired to go to japan , these guys are brilliant

2 Likes

With food like that, place has got to be full of Yanks?

No, none. It’s a TUI hotel. There are 7 restaurants to choose from, we like this one but there are buffet options if you want to gorge.

Finishing off our planning for Devon Cornwall summer hol with a few days in Bath. Except …

WTAF is going on with hote prices in Bath ? I could fly us all off for a weekend in Paris for less than a few days in Bath would cost - why the actual feck is Bath so bloody expensive ?

(Any suggestions for where the family and I could spend a few days within sub-1-hour drive of Bristol Airport are welcome)

Wells.

2 Likes

Center Parcs, Longleat?

1 Like

Glastonbury or Wells?

1 Like

we’ve planned our similar trip as well - ending up in Isles of Scilly.

Supply and demand.

1 Like

Bath is London pricing because people go there for the same reasons you do. Personally, I stay in Bristol and go to Bath for the day when I go down.

1 Like

that is what we do.

1 Like

You and Bob, you’re the same.

7 Likes

Try the Norfolk Hotel inBristol Craig Good breekie and very very Clean not too dear .easy access’

1 Like

Great. Just keep an eye out for the locals

VB

2 Likes

Wash your filthy mouth, goddamit

(It’s an option yes, though one I’m desperately trying to avoid on the (entirely unfair, I’m sure ) assumption that it involves wall to wall tatooed chavvy types. If, however, it’s stocked with weapons-grade MILF then I may have to reconsider)

2 Likes

Cheers. We seem sorted for Devon and Cornwall, it’s just a case fixing the fag end of the trip