Home and hosed

Same, had it best part of 10 years with no issues

I have had one of these for around 5 years and it’s been perfectly adequate

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4598934?clickSR=slp:term:hoses:14:49:1

The Dirty Harry :grinning:

Recommend this with a Hozelock ultimate hose.

Had this a couple of years ticks along through summers without an issue. Fills the hot tub, runs the pressure washer and waters the plants with no issue. Would recommend.

Amazon Basics Auto-Rewindable Wall-Mounted Reel with Hose, 25 m Amazon Basics Auto-Rewindable Wall-Mounted Reel with Hose, 25 m : Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

This is a timely thread, I usually applaud kinky but in hoses it has become one of my middle aged concerns.

Until 3 minutes ago I had not experienced hose envy

It is real

5 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Just buy a proper hosepipe, you silly cunt.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I made the mistake of mentioning to BiL that I was going to get the tap in the garage fixed so that I can water out the front more easily.

BiL is a soi-disant importer of plastic “crap” from Italy and saw this as an immediate opportunity to offload something from his multiple lock-ups full of samples, so this lot was just delivered.

Aqua-poop

Something from one of his better-known customers

No idea what this is. Sex toy?

Anything is a sex toy if… etc.

Action shot Sil Vous Plait.

:scream: :scream: :scream:

I have that but bizarrely, we lost the connector to the yellow hose part, that goes into the tap, and the replacement doesn’t fit. I’ve checked multiple times/looked up instructions etc., but it’s not even close, and I’m certain it’s the same model part as the one that came with the kit.

I currently have the hose plugged in reverse, with the grey pipe going into the tap and I’m squeezing the end of the yellow pipe to get a spray!