Hotel recommendations between Glasgow airport to Monklands Hospital

Oh the irony :rofl:

2 Likes

Amazing, a thread for hotel recommendations turning into an eco fight in checks notes 3 posts.

7 Likes

1 Like

Thanks for this suggestion, so yes booked the Mondo in Coatbridge for Sunday. Due to all kinds of constraints and other things I’ve got to try to accomodate, looks like I’ll be travelling up via Edinburgh on the Sunday afternoon and then returning from Glasgow on the Monday evening.

2 Likes

That’s some round trip :grimacing:

I know :man_facepalming:

You know who else used to like a bit of flying?
Hermann Goering, that’s who :rage:

6 Likes

:smiley:

1 Like

You know who else used to spend too much time on internet forums? Heinrich Himmler, that’s who :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

There’s every chance I might get an hour in Glasgow central tomorrow before having to head to the airport by 6.30pm.

If I’m looking for quality second hand records is it Missing / Love records I should be heading to? @hermit @TonyTheHat @spacehopper

Missing

2 Likes

Cheers, thought so. Hope to finish at the hospital between 2-3pm which might give me a chance to have a mooch in Missing for a bit.

1 Like

Fopp is also nearby on Union Street if you have the time.

1 Like

Shite.

Mixed Up Records 16 Otago Lane is open till 6 if you want to jump in a cab to the West End.

Love Records is also open on a Monday.

I just phoned both to check.

Edit: Despite looking closed in your pic, Missing is open today too. Clearly I misunderstood your post but then again I am an idiot. :grinning:

2 Likes

The name really should have been a clue.

1 Like

I was still working through the racks, slim pickings for me this time.

4392wl

3 Likes