House Renovation šŸ”

Thatā€™ll be a very long list if they look here.

1 Like

Fuck me!

Iā€™d rather not.

Was a statement not an offer, for once.

2 Likes

Looks like a great project. Lovely property with loads of potential.

Best of luck with it :+1:

Wow!

Very best of luck with that.

Spent a spot of time in the Porcelanosa showroom this afternoon. Iā€™d been expecting it to be more of a ā€œwe like the look of this, letā€™s now find it somewhere elseā€ but actually for all the flooring / tiling stuff we were looking at they are remarkably competitive.

ā‚¬6,000 for bathtub (no taps) can still seriously get to fuck mind :laughing:

4 Likes

Avacado of course :thinking:

Go for it!

Why would you have such a nice bath, but have nowhere to put your book or glass of wine?

:thinking:

1 Like

Colour scheme by Stevie Wonder?

1 Like

:smirk:

Bog by Barbara Cartland.

Oh my gosh , always too nervous to go in there, looks so expensive

Some stuff really is, their flooring goes up to about ā‚¬220 per sqm, but it also starts at around ā‚¬30, same with the range of tiles etc.

They also do some really quite massive tile sizes; weā€™re likely to be using some that are 120cm each way for some of the living spaces.

I must pay them a visit sometime

I would have thought that the bigger the tile the more important it is that floor is dead level, smaller tiles might work better in an old building with not quite perfect floors

2 Likes

Currently the floors are little more than mud in those rooms! Theyā€™re going to be completely dug up and relaid, including insulation etc. so theyā€™ll be properly level. Not least because itā€™ll be the builders doing the concreting!

3 Likes

Given that youā€™re doing that, are you doing underfloor heating?

I really wish that it was standard to install it, radiators really fuck up hifi placementā€¦

3 Likes