How actually do you feel?

Bugger. Hope you both have light and brief cases.

2 Likes

:fu: this, sorry, :point_up_2: this

1 Like

Hope it pisses off quick for you both

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the mog, pass on my thoughts to Sam.
Get well soon both of you, it made me feel crap and I’m just getting over the after effects!

1 Like

Fingers crossed you’re both well again a.s.a.p. In the meantime pass it on to as many bad people as you can :+1:.

1 Like

You could always dig a trench for her to stand in :thinking:

2 Likes

I did my first walk today for 3 weeks post Covid. Utterly fecked me.

10 Likes

Or … She could always dig a trench for her to stand in

I’m stopping digging!

1 Like

The post Covid cough is back. Already had a week off work when the coughing was so bad I was t getting any sleep , was given an inhaler and it helped for a bit. Note the cough and difficulty breathing is back. I saw the doctor on Tuesday who prescribed me antibiotics and I’ve got a chest X-ray booked for next week and blood tests this morning.

Last night however was the worst yet for coughing and 1:30 this morning I managed to crack a rib coughing.

No work for me today.

4 Likes

:flushed: ouch

2 Likes

That is awful. Hopefully it will clear it quickly.

1 Like

Poor fucker - you have my sympathy. Did that once, agony! Made a bad situation so much worse.

Was gonna moan about this fucking COVID cunt hanging-around still, but I’ll :zipper_mouth_face:

It really is the gift that keeps on giving. Still, been to doctors now and more antibiotics and stronger painkillers to take. Yum.

1 Like

#MonthlyPoos

2 Likes

A cracked rib and a cough- ouch ! Hope your cough resolves quickly and allows your rib to heal unhindered.

Showing no signs of easing at the moment. I’ll be fine for a while then suddenly a bit wheezy and then a cough. When it’s big cough it’s bloody agony.
Hopefully I’ll get some answers when I have my chest x Ray on Thursday thigh is like to think with the pills I’m popping it’ll have cleared up a bit by then.

1 Like

Funnily enough , I’m finding the toilet is one of the comfiest places.

2 Likes

A persistent cough is bad enough but with a cracked rib, ouch. A couple of more weeks before the rib eases I’m afraid, I hope with medication they can get your cough under control. May be of little use but may help a little , try a nasal inhaler Olbas or Vick, it won’t stop your cough but should/could loosen the mucous so that coughing isn’t that aggressive to get shut of the mucky stuff. All the best , hope it resolves quickly for you.

2 Likes

You’ll be back in 3 months complaining about piles!

Sound advice this. With the COVID we’ve been using Olbas, plus a Sudafed inhaler (Pseudoephidrine - decongestant) to keep airways open, and anti-histamines (Loratidine), which helps keep the histamine response to airway irritation suppressed - both last thing at night, and both finding it really helps with sleep :+1:

Question for anyone whose COVID symptoms included loss of sense of smell - did it come back, and if so, fully, or impaired?