How much of Pete's house will need to come down this time?

I think a bigger pair would make more sense actually. :joy:

How much are they?

$20K each (No driver included)

Cheaper than i thought.

Plus shipping?

A mere detail :smiley:

1 Like

So no change out of £30K after shipping and driver purchase. Budget another £25K to get the house remodeled to fit the necessary AA members who will help knock lumps out of the house to fit the horns.

Have I missed anything?

You could just tape your iphone to it

Nice, but I would need another iPhone as I lust after a stereo setup. Might be terrifying if you received a call unexpectedly.

1 Like

They could sell a pair of those to that flash apple shop in Covent Garden.

Er, yes. The cost of the hit man to eliminate the boss.

Do it yourself man! Then feed the evidence to the AA members knocking lumps out of the house. Call it chilli and that lot will plough their way though trough fulls…

Mr Mears and I (well he’s doing the hard work, I just drive software) are working on some12A homages. :wink:

Slightly more domestically acceptable (well, barely, but it will fit). It will be an evolution of the YL system that I took to Scalford a few years ago.

6 Likes

Naturellement

You misunderstand. Many may, but I don’t need to eliminate the boss, she’s cool with whatever I buy. Not really in a financial position to afford those particular examples though.

I am however, toying with the idea of making my own!

1 Like

Someone needs to make use of all that surplus timber on Fetlar. Oh…

1 Like

Lol.

I have a byre full of it :laughing:

These are really ugly.

http://www.theanalogdept.com/

The rug really ties the room together though. I like the matching of the pink with the valve covers on the amps*. The stands are beautiful too**.

*I am lying, that is all fucking hideaous

**Lying there too

1 Like

Bet you love that fuck off huge cable in the background though… :grinning: