I will soon be 44: should I own a pressure washer?

Don’t overdo it

http://www.chinesewaterjet.com/waterjet_applications.html

VB

1 Like

I took full advantage of this misconception yesterday. My neighbour was out front washing his car with his kacker yesterday, so I sent out the wife with a half full bottle of water and a rag, only took two minutes for him to abandon his own car and wash mine :+1:
Result- he did a bloody good job even leathered it for her :+1:

8 Likes

Don’t buy a karcher unless you want to buy another when you’re 45.

Thread necro…

Hate to say it but am going to buy one. Nearly set my neck on slimy block paving this morning.

I’ll not be paying the extortionate prices for an expensive one mind you. Hate buying cheap gear, but just can’t allow myself to part with a large sum for this.

Titan from screwfix for 80 sheets I reckon.

So it really is a dating agency, oh hang on, not a tight one from screwfix. My mistake.

1 Like

The Karcher k2 compact is often fairly cheap on Amazon

Might be cheap but that off axis response is shit.

5 Likes

^^ down with this HiFi chat.

This is tool talk.

I’m 44 this year and have 2 pw. I jet washed some of the paint off my 911 bonnet, which is going to cost £££. This is akin to f****** a stylus with a wooly jumper. I’d avoid getting one if you can.

If you do get one buy one from Aldi / Lidl when they have them. Both mine are lidl.

1 Like

Power washers and a 911, just get yourself a 21 year old niece and you’ll have the mid life crisis hat trick.

6 Likes

It’s obviously had a shite paint job at some time.

1 Like

I had my first pressure washer at 31. Anyone beat that? Got a 2nd hand bosch one from gumtree to clean a lethal, slime covered patio not long after buying our previous house and never looked back.

Had a Karcher that burnt out last year after doing our drive, no issue getting a brand new one under warranty. They collected it foc and 4 days later delivered a brand new one. But I will not buy another Karcher when this one goes tits up.

these days only Porsche washes my car, it gets done once a year.

Oh and I own two pressure washers, one for the front garden and the other for clearing the rear

Toilet paper does me. Did away with the Bidet in the 80’s

12 Likes

I will soon be 44: should I own a sexually dysfunctional alter ego ?

2 Likes

Porsche scratched mine by dragging a hose over the rear pillar. Only I wash mine now, although perhaps I should ban myself.

I’m 46 and don’t have a pressure washer. Oh woe is me! :open_mouth:

You are 46?

Eek!!

Futurama-fry-meme-generator-not-sure-if-this-is-a-good-thing-or-not-34fe7d

Just got the pressure washer out to clear the drain a bit, got carried away and did the decking as well. Quite fun, really, especially as cleaning goes.

2 Likes