IC: TW Acustic Raven One TT with Raven 10.5 arm

Testing the waters here. Much as I like having 2 turntables its a luxury I could live without. I had always planned to see which I preferred between the Raven and my Kuzma Stabi Ref once I moved house but they are a lot closer in performance than I ever imagined especially considering the Kuzma combo is twice the price its not been an obvious decision so I have hung onto both but I thought I would see if there would be any interest on here first.

Both the turntable and arm are in pretty much mint condition and I have the relevant box/case for both.
Build quality is what you would expect from German engineering and setup is simple enough so if you yearn for a life of faff then this might not be for you.

The Raven One TT is now discontinued but cost around £6k new and the arm currently retails at £3.5k

I would be looking for £4.5k for the pair. Not willing to split as I have no alternative armboard option.

https://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php/equipment-menu/179-tw-acustic-raven-105-tonearm

25 Likes