Interesting stuff on the devil's shadow box

This helps.

Only up to No. 5 . If Iā€™d seen them all then Iā€™d have an idea

Alice was dead before being put in shed by Sophie and set alight. Assume Alice was killed in escape but not concluded.

Paedo ring of the Colonel, Henry Reed and the bloke who killed the pc. Henry killed by son before going to Iraq.

Girl number three yet to be concluded.

Thatā€™s my take.

So there is this girl with creepy eyes who likes sleeping in a shed ā€¦

Ahh! But was that really Alice in the shed? They only took the DNA from Scar Face (afaik). Could he have fathered two of the girls? Could Alice still be alive and it was Sophie in the shed? And whoā€™s the mother of the little girl in the basement?

So you know about whatā€™s going on than the rest of us! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If I know more than you then there is something seriously wrong with the world

I guess the pursuit of anything done properly these days costs proper money whether thatā€™s a new suit, nice shoes, a good sounding MC cartridge or organic carbonated fruit juice. Itā€™s still all about priorities and they vary from person to person.

1 Like

And imagine a bunch of middle aged men obsessed with boxes of electronic components filling side boards and shelves of music. Just imagine :joy:

1 Like

I suspect you have toā€¦:musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard::musical_keyboard:

It gets better and better. Very dark in places.

Allegedly hovering just over 100k viewers.

In Italy itā€™s millions.

Sky viewers donā€™t trust the home made stuff and I am not sure the long first episode helped get people thorough the door.

Songs from a from a life and Bird on a Wire BBC4 now and later with an interesting looking programme on Reggae in between.

1 Like

Cheers! Just put them on to record

:+1: Its good to see that the Beeb can still manage a timely tribute to a true talent.

Just watched the first episode tonight - very good.

Just watched Ex Machina on blu-ray and thought it was pretty crap.
Who do I see about a refund of my Ā£5.99.:weary:

If anyone wants it let me know and Iā€™ll post it - I wonā€™t be watching it again.

Ooh, Go on then. Iā€™ll relieve you of it, unless someone else has beaten me to it?

PM your address and Iā€™ll stick it in the post.

1 Like

Ibex, WTF.

1 Like