Jack is Europe’s Champion

It has taken him 10 years to get to where he is now.
It used to be every night training at least 3 hours and then tournaments at weekends plus gym sessions twice a week.
All financed by Dad. :scream:
Since his World title and the chance of going to Paralympics it is every day 8am to 4pm plus an evening when he coaches young players, plus gym and strength and conditioning sessions, and then an international tournament every month.
It is a full time job. He does get a lottery grant now but that has only been since April this year, but he will get financial support from Uksport until 2020 Paralympics.
It’s been quite a journey.

13 Likes

Wow, bloody fantastic! :champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne::champagne:

Absolutely fantastic news. Everyone must be so proud of him. Team effort for everyone involved also deserve congratulations. :fireworks:

Wow, what an achievement.

Awesome!

superb

Fantastic. Congratulations to you all especially Jack.

He is also the doubles champion too.

3 Likes

Yep he won doubles too and is World no 1 in the doubles as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for everyone’s kind words

1 Like

They are well deserved. Have another ‘well done, brilliant, congratulations’ from me

Really well done Jack, you must be bursting with pride Tim. :+1:

1 Like

I must have been asleep and missed this nugget of news.
Really well done Jack, chuffed to bits for you and undoubtedly deserved. I shall raise a glass to you this evening. Cheers.

skip to 19 mimutes

5 Likes