JAZZ - Take the testes

Bigly…

1 Like

Haha did you make that? It has your musky scent all riddled through it

1 Like

You are a Little Jazz Boy
Awww! You are a teeny tiny little petite Jazz Boy. You can barely lift your bugles, but that doesn’t stop you from screaming into your trumpet! When you hear the Jazz happen, you get so excited that you clap your tiny little hands together so that they spell out the words “Endless Wet Jazz” in Morse code! You love the sounds of Jazz! The oboes howling “Yorb-yorb-yorb! Yorb-yorb-yorb!” The trumpets weeping “Tursk! Tursk!” These are the sounds you lust for! You love to have Bugle Nightmares every time you go to sleep, and one day, you’ll drown in the Ocean Of Trumpets. You are a Little Jazz Boy. Thanks!

No, it’s evil and it needs to be killed with fire.

1 Like

Bob is right - maybe with some nerve agent in the face just to make absolutley sure.

i thought it was funny as fuck

1 Like

Who doesn’t like a bit of trumpet jelly :slight_smile:

Quite so

FFS! So late to the party that the link doesn’t work anymore.

Anyway, been watching Jazz, a documentary on PBS America channel. Really enjoying it.

3 Likes

I’ve watched it before but it kind of washed over me the first time but decided to give it another go. Just on the last episode - it is very good and I’ve found it just as interesting a commentary on American racism as it is about the music.

I don’t think he’s a big fan of post 50’s jazz tho’ :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve seen a episodes here and there actually, as I just came across it when having a cuppa with my Dad at his house where he flicks though the channels on Virgin. I’m going to see about watching the whole thing from start to finish.

My Dad isn’t really into Jazz but he’s also enjoying it, just not as much as me. He did recognise Take Five when that bit came on and he was more into it.

1 Like

Ken Burns documentaries are all top quality :+1:

2 Likes

It’s OK. you’re a Big Jazz Boi.

2 Likes

sterling archer krieger GIF

2 Likes
2 Likes

Big Jazz Boi here, BTW :eggplant:

1 Like

Probably the best questionnaire I’ve read

When you blow your bugles, who comes out of your trumpet?

• The tremendous Jazzman Miles Davis comes out of my trumpet, and he sprints away into the forest.

• A minotaur crawls out of my trumpet, and he tells me that I am his wife.

• I crawl out of my own trumpet and then there are two of me.

• The beautiful piano man David Brubeck crawls out of my trumpet and then this happens: Brubeck and I stand in the dark, holding hands.

1 Like

The image of Miles Davis sprinting away into the forest :rofl:

2 Likes

you are bursting at the seams with Trumpet Jelly

This was never not true, FWIW.

:bomb:

1 Like