Jon is a big dildo with sausage fingers

RIP Abattoir 2016, how we loved ye.

5 Likes

That wasn’t a SNAFU Jon, that was definitely FUBAR. And I thought Sargent Sargent on the 'Wam was a twat when he deleted the Parking and Cockpunching thread. Anyhow, the good news is that the old content is not recoverable, so how about something new:

Hey Terry, you are a cunt! That goes for you too @browellm and @bmtell. And as for @JVS, he might not exist according to this new Abbatoir, but he is still a cunt.

So the last 6 months didn’t really happen, Bobby Ewing will appear from the shower any minute.

Personally I’m happy to lose the last 6 months, feel sorry for Coco having to drive the old Audi again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How much did Mr Whiskas pay you Jon?

It’s a time warp. Nothing existed. This is now ground zero. Back to the beginning. Year 0.
Hi, I’m Terry. I like home brew beer and Post Rock. I hate Prog. Punk and Reggae are my absolute favourite things.

But enough about me. You’re all cunts. Especially Calamity Jon !

I believe that Audi is actually pretty impressive. I heard that it gives very little, if anything, away to that impostor Porsche of his.

What a very silly person indeed :slight_smile:

Good luck recovering the data.

1 Like

Bloody hate it when that happens.
You go out for a while,come home to find you’ve lost a forum.

Does this mean I have to be nice to you all until you remember me and then I can call you cunts once again, or can I be familiar from the off. Fuck it, not as many cunts as there was last night but you’re all cunts.

1 Like

I knew a girl who found out she’d lost her virginity in similar circumstances. She wasn’t that bothered though as she still had the box it came in.

2 Likes

(oblique reference to bush is purely coincidental)

1 Like

Since when has originality been a requirement for being a member of a cunts forum ?

The grammar police phoned. Did you mean:

or possibly you meant:

Important stuff in this nearly-Brexit world, especially as Mrs Theresa is going to reintroduce the Grammar School. You’ll look like a proper twat if your grammar is fucking shite.

:upside_down:

2 Likes

Shirley, there’s a backup??

Hard to believe that so much high quality sarcasm, bile and ranting has been lost to future generations. :sob:

1 Like

Reminds me of the time I got into work around 8.30, typed

DELETE FROM (some table name)

(in production, of course)

and sat and watched it whirr away for a full 10 minutes before the hairs started to stand up on my neck as I realised I’d omitted the every-so-slightly-important WHERE bit.

Unbelievably I didn’t have auto-commit turned on. The rollback took an hour, but it actually worked.

1 Like

Haha, nice work, I can only imagine how bad you shit yourself.

I remember way back, I was working on a project and my contract finished. I was just tidying up to hand it over and typed ‘rm -rf *.class’ to clean up old class files before tar-ing it up.

At least that’s what I thought I typed. Except it was actually ‘rm -rf * .class’. The command came back with ‘.class - file not found’ ‘Eh?’ Say I… Then I realise what I just did. No version control (for reasons too complicated to go into here) and no backup, either. Arrrrrrrgh!

Sort of sat there quietly for a bit, then unmounted the filesystem, while I wondered about what to do as mild panic set in. Ended up getting file fragment back using ‘fsck _rebuild-tree’. Once I’d grep-ed though the resulting thousands of fragments, I managed to get back about 80% of it by acting them together, then had to fix the remaining 20% others evenings after I’d started my new job.

What a fucking pain that was. :scream_cat:

I can imagine.

Whythebuggeringfuckwank does everything have to have at least 20 fucking characters?

1 Like

1 Like