Kuzma Stabi S + Stogi Tonearm + External PSU

For sale my Kuzma Stabi S turntable.
Owned by me since new.

Perspex cover included with additional feet to accomodate extra platter

Comes with upgraded extra platter

Comes with upgraded (butchers block) Maple platform

Stogi unipivot arm (Cartridge not included)

I bought an additional heavy weight so I could use the Io Gold but the original light weight is also included so any cart can be mounted, Unused spare drive belt also included

Tonearm cable is one unit direct from cart tags to lead

Also included is upgraded externalpower supply which while providing an extremely stable supply to the motor also allows simple switching from 33 to 45. Saddo that I am I got a brass knob made so it matched the TT.

Link to manufacturers website

Absolute Sounds review

6 Moons review

Stereophile review

Up to 2018 there was a platter upgrade available (Included in this sale) after that Kuzma provided a bigger heavier platter as standard

The turntable has given me exemplary service and carried numerous MM and MC carts
The closest spec now availible from Kuzma would be (without maple platform ) £5555.00 RRP

Price for this TT £2250

Collection from Newhaven or forum taxi.
I have original packing but the upgrades etc require additional packing so I would rather not post/courier

17 Likes

Would you accept a kidney? Stunning looking bit of kit. I’m sure you won’t need it but GLWS.

2 Likes

Noice :ok_hand:

Lovely turntable, someone is going to be very happy. The Stogi is very “adequate” :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow. Incredible :star_struck:

Now adding brand new arm damping oil and new bearing oil.
Together with the new belt (photo up thread) everything the new buyer needs for a service.

1 Like

Bump

Open to offers and am travelling up to Birmingham on 14th November if that helps with logistics

Sold

4 Likes