Liverpool Bake Off April 4th

He’s a member here Olan, hes @Jac-Hawk

1 Like

Crap, I’m working that Saturday, could make it over for the evening though?

That would be great Rob. If enough stay over we might play a bit on Sunday too. Stop over and have a couple of sherries.

1 Like

British I hope :heart_eyes:

I can’t make it, I need to take the eldest to Heathrow for his skiing trip for 7am on Sunday morning :scream:

1 Like

Oh, go on then! :grinning:

2 Likes

Bugger. It would be a shame to miss out on an early trip to Heathrow though

Yeah I’m really looking forward to it…

1 Like

Wanna wanna, but must check with the boss.

How bad would it be on train then public transport please?

Yes, please, if I can get a lift, part way, say, if Nick is coming.

Not bad, Euston to Lime St, then Lime St to Mossley Hill which is about 15 mins, then Ólans place is walking distance.

1 Like

Le bosh. All I need now is wifely approval :grimacing:

Would love to come but unfortunately I’m working that day at present Gregg :frowning_face:

1 Like

Thanks Nick. So will be a pass for me.

1 Like

Obtained. So, yes please.

Will probably stay in a shitty Travelodge in the city centre.

hmmmmm

Can I book a provisional place? Vegan menu. Low GI. No trans fats. Macadamia milk - none of that soy crap. I must have a bed - you’ll be fine on the floor. Must be aligned on the nearest ley line. You, I mean. Bed needs to be exactly ENE to WSW (NB: headboard to ENE! V important+++++). I have OCD and white ceilings give me anxiety, so if you can re-decorate the whole house that would be appreciated. Orange bed sheets. Practical reasons, trust me. Mostly scabies-related. I only drink craft porters brewed in soft water areas. Eau-de-Nil coloured aloe-vera Andrex extra-quilted in my toilet. NB! I can’t poo in communal toilets, and will have to go in a wardrobe if anyone else uses the bathroom. I’ll need some live baby rabbits for my support animal. My support animal is a big bag of rabid weasels. I will fucking RUIN you on AirB’n’B if you slip-up in any way. I’m not paying, I’m a vlogger. Thanks.

I’ve no intention of showing-up, I just want to be a fucking nuisance. :+1:

12 Likes

Yes please, been too long since I visited scouseland :+1:

1 Like

Yes please Olan

1 Like

Never too long :grinning:

1 Like