Liverpool Bake Off April 4th

Yes please Olan

1 Like

Be good to see you Jim.

1 Like

Good stuff!

No problem

A couple more and then it will time to open the bench.

Sadly, I won’t be able to make it. When I say “sadly”, I’m sure it’s only me who’s not happy about it :smirk:

Yes please, overnight if possible?

1 Like

No problem at all. I’ll clear a space on the floor in the landing for you. IIRC that is your preferred habitat,

5 Likes

Meh! Your attempts to cheer me up are futile

2 Likes

Is it that time of the year already? … Oh well…

11 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

@htm_1968 better reinforce the landing, I’ve been eating pasteis de natas like a little piggy since then.

4 Likes

I just checked on National Rail. It looks like that route is still sodding Pacers. Surely it takes longer than 15 minutes to get to the 1980s and back.

1 Like

See if you can stop at Liverpool South Parkway. I can come and get you or it is a cheap cab fare. Lime Street is a ball ache to pick up from because of a horrendous location/construction work clusterfuck.

Did you get my PM?

The correct approach is via the Squire’s portion or larger. The joists should just about bear the load.

Thank you. Getting to your place will be no problem on a combination of train and foot. I’m just boggled by getting on trains that are repurposed buses whenever I venture north of Watford Gap.

Also got your PM thank you, still working out details :+1:

My one previous visit to Liverpool was a very special night so I have high hopes.

Cobblers knocked Liverpool out of the League Cup, in the days when they played over 14s :grin:

1 Like

I promised you a Duvel glass ages ago.

LMK if you think you’re going to make it, and I’ll bring the glass along.

I’d like to come if there’s room.

You did indeed Sir, well remembered.

I will let you know as soon as I do, though that may not be until very 11th hour :frowning:

1 Like