London mayoral election 2024

Does slightly look like the three stages of trusting a fart in error.

2 Likes

Trying not to laugh and give away that it was him that dropped that hideous fart.

forum ethos :+1:

Sophistication of political discourse is as per its usual standard on here.

2 Likes

Tis better than the HoC

Oops - https://www.gbnews.com/news/gym-owner-fined-for-breaching-covid-lockdown-rules-after-refusing-to-shut-business/250375 - this friendly fire incident, might explain why Roidrage-Against-the-Woke-Machine neglects leg day…

Lookit dem twigs tho’.

Still between him and the one that looks like a low-rent Marvel supervillain-origin-story, I for one welcome anyone bringing androgen-fuelled closet-case rage to the political arena: overcompensating micropenis-bearers have previously been woefully underrepresented in this field…

Cheers for the bump @Kevin

Here is Count Binface’s manifesto.

Promises I’m sure we can all get behind.

Bin Day is coming.

16 Likes

Item 20 is particularly critical.

I mean, look at the state of this

7 Likes

genius

Gets my vote (if I had one)

I like 14, 18 and 21

If true, this is quite a big deal!

2 Likes

AFAIK he’s already announced it as a policy for his putative next term. Andy Burnham got the jump on him on this one.

Khan is big on his buses (IMO) because they’re the poor folks’ transport. The hopper fare, the Superloop apparently works well for the outer boroughs

and the “Bakerloop” (along the supposed route of the Bakerloo extension to New Cross Gate) is another campaign pledge.

If it’s not obvious I get the bus a lot.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I did once try a Coke on, but unfortunately I look more like Oddjob

Actually we need someone to photoshop a Belgian red hat on the bus queue pic.

Never going to happen :rofl:

1 Like

This is buses going (roughly) along the would-be tube extension.

More viable admittedly, except there are currently bus routes that interchange with the respective stations.