LOPwell 2022

Done

1 Like

Hi Guys!
As you may be aware that I travel from the North East along the M5 past Bristol etc…I seem to recall on my journey last year that I was very near Glastonbury on my way down …I understand that it’s the festival on the same date as Lopwell…Will I get caught in horrible traffic jams on the Friday or is there an alternative route to Lopwell ?

A fair few people will be traveling to the festival on the Thursday, another portion of people (London and SE) will be taking the M4 (Bath) or M3 / A303 (Yeovil etc). You are correct, festival goes from midlands and up will be coming down the M5. Maybe leave early or come down later?

Thinking about what records to bring to Lopwell and wondering: If Lopwell had a theme tune what would it be?

11 Likes

Did I get the dates wrong?
Was it this weekend?

FoL was going although 'm not sure he did in the end.

40+ sound systems
https://m.facebook.com/billybodenham1234/posts/10216773988462196?d=m

1 Like

Anything in particular needed for the upcoming festivities?

Once I’m back I’ll focus but we need a system confirmed , who’s defo coming and a scran plan

Any Lopwellers coming back north anywhere along M5 or M42 near Worcs/ B’ham on the way back?

I could do with a hand getting the TD124 I’ve bought from Lebowski-dude closer but can’t make it to Lopwell this time around.

I can shout coffee and carbs top up for anyone kind enough to ferry it northward.

I will be, but I might stay a couple of days longer down south (partly to avoid Glasto exgurgitation on Sunday)

1 Like

Not in a rush tbh. Will you have room in the car etc?

Can help if Dave is unavailable.

1 Like

Will be OK, not planning a mega trip. Mark may be quicker.

Shit, it clashes with Glastonbury?
That is the roads fucked Friday as well.

Scroll up is so tempting.

7 Likes

Would’ve thought you’d be fine coming A27/M27/A31/A35/A30 particularly if you can get away before noon.

Thanks Guy
I will do that. :+1:

WOTD :ok_hand:

Just a quick reminder if you fancy it and you’ve never been before , it’s the best £35 disappointment you’ll never get.

I’ve never known the beds so quiet…

1 Like

How’s the sounds looking? I can bring a Radford STA15 and some Omega CAM speakers (no bass) but if someone has a high output pre @murrayjohnson knobber M77? I could bring a firstwatt F4 as well.

Not going to bring the smoker but I will do a 10hr pulled pork that can be eaten on the Friday eve or Saturday afternoon.

4 Likes