Lopwell 4

NO WAY. They are to sumptuous, delectable and too coveted to speak of. One thing is certain - They will surprise and delight !

2 Likes

The only raffle I’ve ever won, an entire lifetime of raffle expectation ruined. Fuck you Lopwell raffle.

4 Likes

RUINED!

3 Likes

I think I may still have one or two unclaimed gems from the old Wam version when I essentially collected people’s junk. I still have an old Scalford tee, BNIB.

1 Like

I’m going to bring some sloe gin.

I haven’t sugared it yet. The amount of sugar you add really changes the flavour - you can go from an astringent unpleasantness to an over sweet syrupy liqueur; the thing it to got the right middle point.

Shall we do the taste test there?

1 Like

The Boamigo is like that Hammer movie The Skull. Peter Cushing buys a skull in an Antique shop and shortly after, his life goes from one disaster to another and whatever he does to get rid of it doesnt matter, it always comes back. ALWAYS.

giphy (5)

3 Likes

Hasn’t the reverse happened with you ritchie

If you want to keep The Boamigo Triangle to a triangle, I suggest you STFU. :+1:

3 Likes

From this year’s Sloes? Too soon Shirley?

Not looking like it, have to drop my stuff off and drive to Dover on the Sunday evening now.

Should be able to bring the smoker.

2 Likes

Last year’s :sunglasses:

:sob:

We need a new plan…I’m happy to bring the primes but it all depends on me having the big car back which is due for some repair work that Tuesday. Otherwise I’m in the mini with all the supplies

What can you all come up with.

If nothing , it’s some one with space in their car to pick up Friday and drop back Sunday early afternoon when the gaff is clean and ready for handback. I’m an hour north from lopwell but only 10 mins from junction 29 M5??

Ah! The scent of double bluff, nicely played trying to put others off from …

This, this is the face of raffle rapture. The fond gaze, loving many might say. The inner glow, normally reserved for first time Fathers. This is what’s on offer here! Steel yourself for the time of your life!

Tickets were £5 but due to things they’ve just gone up to £7.50. The winner will be chosen on the day by @Jim who everybody knows is fair and just.

…(After all who the fuck can’t trust Santa?)

8 Likes

The triangulation of that joy is beamed to another off shot, edd is saved but that papper is not …whoodo I do not

I’m looking at that and thinking ; fucker played on my greed, my hope to get something good for very little and here I have now, the shittest of shitty things.

I’ve accepted this. :+1:

1 Like

Let’s see if you get another speaker offer J. But if not then I could arrange to be passing your way around those times, and there’s a decent amount of space in the back of the Mondeo (estate). The tyres are 215/50 R17s though, so the ride is a bit ‘firm’ if you’re at all concerned about the impact of bumpy roads.

Thanks Graeme tbh I’ve plenty of “used” quilts that have served well in my recent move, it’s the thought of someone else seeing them that jarrs

The shot that is missing from the delight is the unusual " thank fuck my ticket was a dud" from the crowd

The best thing is it all goes to the cause

Just so, I’m skint.