Lopwell 4

I’m looking at that and thinking ; fucker played on my greed, my hope to get something good for very little and here I have now, the shittest of shitty things.

I’ve accepted this. :+1:

1 Like

Let’s see if you get another speaker offer J. But if not then I could arrange to be passing your way around those times, and there’s a decent amount of space in the back of the Mondeo (estate). The tyres are 215/50 R17s though, so the ride is a bit ‘firm’ if you’re at all concerned about the impact of bumpy roads.

Thanks Graeme tbh I’ve plenty of “used” quilts that have served well in my recent move, it’s the thought of someone else seeing them that jarrs

The shot that is missing from the delight is the unusual " thank fuck my ticket was a dud" from the crowd

The best thing is it all goes to the cause

Just so, I’m skint.

Is anyone going able to get a pair of speakers close to Malvern for me if I buy from Stu please?

As long as work doesn’t force me to back out I’ll be going Jack and can bring them back.

Practising the sandwich method

1 Like

I’ll hold them for you Jack
If no one can do it from lopwell, next time I have a Midlands run I can meet you at one of the m5 junctions.

1 Like

My route is the M5 (I think) if you’re stuck

1 Like

Is that Cream then jam method ? I love a nice Devon scone me

Awesome

Come on meat men.
I need a meat list and other bis for your menus
And we need a system

I’m definitely bringing the pork pie, will get the order in.

4 Likes

The list is complete…

3 Likes

…helpful

1 Like

Passion and commitment, two of the many allergies Meatmen suffer in stoic silence.

Not really, I know. I normally leaves the chefings to far better cooks.
On previous years, I’ve brought bacon and sausages. This year I’ll cure and smoke a slab of belly pork and fetch that, instead of buying bacon in the butchers. A couple of folk on here have tried it and said it’s nice. :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine is a 6 hour journey ,so any perishable food would be a Nono ….
Let me know what grocery line you would like me to bring ( it’s a VW van not an artic )

1 Like

I am not attending, but I have a workhorse, of an integrated amp, that will cover most duties, with one box. It will run in class A mode for 50W , or AB for 150W, built in MM/MC stage, built in DAC. You are welcome to use it, if someone will collect it.
I also have a decent set of stand mount speakers you can use, PMC DB2+, and some stands.
I can supply everything, bar the TT.

3 Likes