Lopwell Music Centre thread - aka what are you too selfish to bring

Yes, if nothing else just to piss off @coco and send him into a Pavlovian reaction of saying ‘reel2reel-tards’ at every opportunity :+1:

1 Like

Cool, I’ll bring the Sony then.

1 Like

Oh fuck.
Another weekend of listening to stuff which you would never normally listen to except for the fact it is some weird 20 sec per yard format.
Steam trains anyone? Mating frogs? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Can bring an M7 (line)

2 Likes

@edd9000I would class that as a request to bring your special train tape :+1:

1 Like

We need decent speakers. What about @stu ? Those Tannoy bass units with horns on top?

Would be nice if we could fuck about with the frequency response, everything there sounds hard as there’s nothing to absorb the mid-highs except blubber. Got L-pads?

I was thinking of bringing the Magnat DD turntable with various mc cartridges but if anyone else wants to bring something more exotic they’d be more than welcome to.

It sounds pretty good. Can also bring amplifiers if needed.

3 Likes

I have no L pads which is probably a good thing as I wouldn’t know what to do with them

Can bring speakers (with help) but not sure how they would work in that room

I am bringing Gamma amplifier to hand over to Valvebloke it could be used in a system during the weekend if required.

2 Likes

Happy to bring my Decware Zen if its of use :slight_smile: And Nighthawk Phonostage if someone is brining vinyl…

Ritchie’s brining brisket. Not sure about vinyl.

3 Likes

Need a dac?
Hugo TT is small and battery if needed. I’ll leave it here if there will be one.

Can bring s7c sut
Or Koetsu sut

M7 would be lovely
Guy will you bring a Vida?

The question is decent speakers

1 Like

Is anyone volunteering anything decent? We could do a horn amalgam by @stu @murrayjohnson and anyone else who fancied bringing some landfill, but there isn’t much time to dial in the crossover

I believe the request was for decent.

I guess might not be in the decent category but got some Rega R9s possibly spare or my Supravox 165-2000 full-range speakers if they will fit in the car… Not sure they are to everyone’s ‘tastes’ though.

I could bring a cable or vta gauge

Conundrum for the weber kettle owners.
Calling all
Can anyone bring a 57cm?
If so i can ditch mine and bring tune primes for speakers?

I have to be in Exeter next Friday morning til early afternoon so could pick the Webber up if needed

2 Likes

Happy to bring the Unos again if we want a larger pair of speakers. Let me know before Friday morning!

9 Likes