Make your own hampers

that’s because the purchasers are convinced that the cheaper hampers from those places will contain anything of quality. The really expensive hampers are where the quality contents are.

Anyway I bet Harrods wont do a hamper with a dildo in it.

There is a £5k hamper from one of the posh London shops, wowser, you gotta like someone to buy them a £5k hamper

Bought a few Staffordshire local contents this pm, local gin and cheese plus some bits I know they like so itIs progressing well

Bobs port has made the list but still need mince pie and pork pie recommendations

Good call re non fridge stuff cheese isn’t such a great idea so might keep that for myself now,

1 Like

make your own - I think a cheddar cheese and marmite pastry would go great with some mince meat

1 Like

You could serve it on an day-glo yellow and gold cuntytrainer for that extra special personal touch :smiley:

2 Likes

we have bought pastry and mincemeat. Tomorrow I shall spread a thin coating of Marmite inside the pie, and sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese.

I will serve these on a silver salver wearing my purple crocs

2 Likes

:persevere: Deviants everywhere these days…:persevere:

1 Like

Do you also chocolate coat Brussels sprouts just to see the look on their faces as the tinies bite into them on hallowe’en ?

VB

Sounds like heaven to me.

Oops

1 Like

I’d go straight for one of those pork pies that @rmsshipbroker gets

Best one I’ve ever had by a massive margin

1 Like

I never knew what “Gentlemans Relish” was until I got a Christmas F&M hamper. :thinking:

Patum Peperium

You were lucky! :poop::poop::poop: