Marantz PM4 for sale

Very tidy amp sounds great, is with Firebottle ATM being given the once over. Will post a pic later. One of the small buttons has been replaced and is just slightly different but only noticeable if you’re looking for it.

425 collected from Worcster or meat wagon.

1 Like

Ooh tempted.

2 Likes

You know it makes sense and you deserve it :+1:

Quick, before he changes his mind. And he will.

Come on then Wayne, I’m going on holiday on Saturday😃

1 Like

Of course you are.

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Just back from Alan (Firebottle) after being fettled, checked over and given a clean bill of health.

3 Likes

Wish I had the cash

Yep I was Alan’s picking up my Pioneers, and I saw the PM4 on the bench and the phonos producing very fine results on the scope.

2 Likes

Heard one of these at Papa L’s many years ago, sounded great with his LVs. What is the phonostage like in these?

I’m running a Hana SL into mine and have absolutely no complaints

The 'stage is very decent.

Shame they don’t have a remote control otherwise I’d buy it.

How about a long stick with a lump of bluetac on the end of it? :thinking:
Anyway, I’m off for a much needed and we’ll earned break later today, so you will all have to wait until 4th April, form an orderly queue :zipper_mouth_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Final call for the PM4 before it goes on eBay :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Hi, I am interested in this unit but it’s not possible for me to collect due to our locations.

Thanks Stephen

Just so you know @J_B I know Steven well and he is a top bloke and completely trustworthy. Just thought it would help you to know he is not a complete unknown person.
Cheers
Tim

1 Like

Thanks Tim.

Hi Stephen, I have sent you a private message.