Maserati GranTurismo

Got a few twitchings

11 Likes

Go for it !

:heart_eyes:

Trouble is, you won’t be able to concentrate on driving it, you’ll be too busy wanking yourself over the sound it will be making.

2 Likes

Very nice :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Does it come with complimentary breakdown cover? :wink:

Just kidding, go for it, you only get one go on the planet.

It’s probably just Monday boredom and wishful thinking. But I like it as a Panamera alternative.

Forget about what the car looks like, it has a BOSE surround sound system. What more could you ever want?

You definitely should!

But it probably wouldn’t make it from yours to the Turan :rofl:

I wonder how much less reliable these are than a Panny. I was reading Porsche as a whole aren’t too high up the pop charts on reliability.

I think one of the differences is that Porsche employ metal and other quite strong materials in their construction, as opposed to papier mache, wattle and daub etc.

7 Likes

Now you’re being sensible. It’s a fuck off 5 litre Maserati. Sensible has nothing to do with it.

Fantastic looking car Mark. I’ve always liked them. A massive step up, in terms of design/looks from its predecessor. Nice interior and low miles. It seems to have a lot going for it.

Some say they suffer with reliability issues, but it has got a full history. My mate ran a 4.2 GT (you may have seen it parked outside my house once when he was at one of my bakes a few years back) His was very reliable - I don’t think he had any big bills (apart from routine servicing) in the three years he owned it.

£44k is a lot to spend on a car - you could also get a '14 Panny Turbo for that.

1 Like

Do it.

I need some entertainment after the fail of the phaeton thread.

4 Likes

I think even Tyrion Lannister would be cramped in the back of that.

Great number plate :ok_man:t2:

Can you get a Tesla Model S for that much? That would be the best troll, and give you the fastest acceleration to boot.

Gone right off them.

1 Like

The main problem with Tesla is that they are all really fucking ugly American horror shows. Apart from that…

1 Like

5 year old Italian car with Fiat parts, what could possibly go wrong?