Matrix 4

Obviously it’ll be shit, like the last two…

1 Like

The mathematician in me wants a Matrix/Transformers crossover…

2 Likes

Yeah, but Carrie-Anne Moss :heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Dear Lord, please no :weary:

3 Likes

I has the man love for Keanu.

Another Matrix…

tenor

2 Likes

Yes but

2 Likes

This isn’t a bad thing at all.

I’m still irritated by the third film. The idea of finishing the series with a bargain between the machines and humans is absurd - there is no way such a bargain would be kept for long, as there is no long-term benefit to the machines. The machines could simply subjugate the humans again and the humans would never know the history.

It’s just really weak, like they had no clue what to do to end it. There has to be an advantage of humans - most obviously, the ability to produce the One, to be able to step outside the rules and transcend. Truce between human and machine is achieved if human is the creative partner.

I know I’m overthinking what is basically a shit film, but I fucking loved the first film, it’s one of my favourite films. They trashed it even worse than Lucas did Star Wars.

3 Likes

Good summary.

When this twit started talking in fucking riddles then I completely lost interest. His partner however did arouse my interest…

1 Like

Never bothered after the first one but it sounds like Matrix 3 was based on.

1 Like

I actually quite liked the Merovingian, but they didn’t do much with the character. I would have liked to see him used more.

1 Like

Get in the van!

It looks like she is walking past the rear of @coco 's prototype phono stage.

1 Like

Me too; he had some amazing lines.

I don’t think I’ve seen the third one. I would’ve remembered those baps…:thinking:

1 Like

She was in the second one too, wearing a white latex dress if memory serves.

1 Like

Gnnn narrrr
Spent

1 Like