Meat ordering online

This is my local butcher. I have never used it and it was awarded ‘Best Butcher in Britain 2019’

https://bevansbutchers.com/bevans-butchers-is-the-best-butchers-shop-in-great-britain/

1 Like

Interesting, cheers for that will have a look

Still waiting for meatman meat man rant… :mantelpiece_clock:

I’m struggling with where to start!

1 Like

A couple of weeks ago he had a perma queue, now I look out of the window and there are one or two. He fucking detests people and being busy, so has done his best to piss everyone off. Corona has been an opportunity for him to make more rules and regulations for his customers. He loves to make it hard for you to spend your money… I haven’t been in there for months.

He is just about the most self defeating turd hangar little England gammon twat, you could hope to meet. :+1:

4 Likes

But apart from that, he’s an ok sort of guy?

1 Like

Nah, he’s a prize cunt.

6 Likes

I thought the name looked familiar. Used to pop into the shop from time to time when I wanted something a bit more special than my regular butcher did.

1 Like

Good to know, if anyone does order from them I have a referral code now and you get £10 off your first order.

Magdalen road

Yup, with the deli just a few shops down who did the most stonking scotch eggs with runny yolks. Fucking heaven.