Meat wagon from Bolton required

Looking for a Meat wagon from Bolton south towards the Midlands. Alternatively collect the CD player, pack and post on to me :smiley:, all costs covered obviously.

I’m off next week mate, soooo…

1 Like

Hi Rob thanks. It’s collecting a CDP from Smeagol in Bolton. Do you think you could collect it for me and either hang on to it until someone could bring it farther south? It’s a bit cheeky to ask you to pick it and post.
Cheers,
JB

I’m sure he’s pretty used to posting stuff.

1 Like

It was Smeagol I originally got your TA’s from Mike - top bloke. :+1:

Bugger, that was meant to be a PM :smile:

1 Like

Agreed, Chris is a decent bloke.

1 Like

I can bring it down one day next week if you want, not got anything planned apart from being dragged round the sales on NYD :scream: and going to watch Sale V Bristol on Friday.

You’re Midlands-ish aren’t you?

If you’re doing that why not stop off at ours mid way.

Bring some records.

1 Like

Yes Rob, that would be brilliant l.I’m in Worcester about 10 minutes off M5 J6. I could meet you
at Strensham services if more convenient.

1 Like

We’re about half way.

2 Likes

I’m thinking Tuesday? I could go up to Chris’ in the morning and blast down to you. Would be nice to drop in to see @mickbald & Jan on the way back too.

Obvs if that fits in with all parties? Can be a bit flexible.

1 Like

You might want to remove your personal details.

2 Likes

Fuck!!

1 Like

I got rid of it John.

Thanks Terry.

1 Like

That would be great - Jan is working in the morning.

I’ll pm you my address.

1 Like

I can heartily recommend overnighting at Mick and Jan’s if you ever wander over to Shropshireshire. in addition to being taken to the pub shortly after I arrived, I was then fed & watered extremely generously, entertained with some great music through a very nice system, and the next morning left with a pheasant (and a recipe for it) and jars of homemade chutney and pickles. Then bought a really nice pork pie from the pie shop next to Mr Wilkinson & Mr Darby’s excellent bridge.

10 Likes

Good night mate.

2 Likes

Can confirm is good.

1 Like