....more armchair politics (Part 1)

I thought she was a shit-gibbering tit-gibbon, no? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Well, sheā€™s about 4ft 11 so, not unless itā€™s not actually very long.

Apologies, itā€™s hard to keep track of their actual titles these days.

1 Like

Foreign Secretary Cunt
Home Secretary Cunt
Justice Secretary Cunt
Education Secretary Cunt
Housing Secretary Cuntā€¦

6 Likes

Want to know how bad Gavin Williamson was? This bad.

5 Likes

6 Likes

The only one qualified to their job out of that bunch

Meanwhile

4 Likes

The least cultured person, out of a very very shallow poolā€¦

Holy fuck this is all truly bonkers

Liz Truss as For Sec is going to be a fucking joke.
Raab as justice minister, the bloke who despises the human rights act.
Zahawi into education, the millionaire cunt who wanted to cap child credits while claiming electricity for his stables as an expense.

So very depressing seeing yet another Johnson cabinet of all the talentless replete with yes men, leavers and despicable cunts who got the job solely due to their popularity with the ā€˜grassrootsā€™ of the party which these days is code for the raving xenophobes on the extreme right of the party who ā€œlove are cuntryā€. One more thing, Liz fucking Truss ffs.

4 Likes

6 Likes

My favourite quote for today;

ā€œIs Gavin Williamson the worst Cabinet minister ever ? Or is that unfair to Chris Grayling ?ā€

4 Likes

Still digesting the news that the formation of AUKUS also includes the Australians apparently welshing on a Ā£48Bn submarine deal theyā€™d struck with the French and buying nuclear powered subs from us instead. The French are understandably miffed.

Itā€™s possible to see a future world with UK USA & Oz on one team, the EU on another and China on a 3rd with everyone else having to choose their allegiances. I really donā€™t want to be on the same team as the US & Oz in any battle whether itā€™s against China or indeed Climate Change.

3 Likes

Oh dear, shame about the French. Not as if they arent going round the world trying to flog their nuke tech to just about any highest bidder going.

Iā€™m not too bothered by that aspect. Iā€™ve no doubt weā€™d be moaning just as loudly if it had been done to us. Itā€™s more being stuck in an alliance with the US (recently chased out of Afghanistan by men on horseback with rifles) and Oz.

1 Like

I donā€™t think this is about anything else other than an exchange of nuke sub tech, similar in nature to our 1958 agreement with the US. It invariably draws then closer together, but the three are already part of the 5 country intelligence grouping.

Yeah, I thought the Strayan-French deal was for Diesel Electrics. Then Oz decided that they wanted Nuclear to piss off the Chinese.

Canā€™t we just flog the Australians some of these? Plenty in Devonport.

Give them the headache of safely disposing of them.

1 Like

I think that part of the issue is that the Australians have been closely watching the trials and tribulations of the French/Brazilian SSN program and were increasingly uneasy about how their own program was going to go. Franceā€™s determination to own their own nuclear program is impressive but it does come with knock on effects for the people buying into it.