....more armchair politics (Part 1)

If the government made themselves a majority shareholder in these firms, some of these excess dividends and share buybacks would go back to us. They couldn’t dodge it like they do corporation tax (figure fiddling and offshore shit) and it would be totally aligned with their greedy tricks.

Im not on Insta-Face or Book-Gram either , however this link does work without the need to sign in.

1 Like

She really is out of depth. Now proposing to level down whilst ignoring actual pay issues in industrial sectors. We are losing engineers to the private sector, pay gap is 15 grand including pensions and that’s up north, she really is thick.

I wonder if MPs are included…

Lol, are they fuck.

Massive reverse ferret from Truss on this

1 Like

fastest bout face so far?

Lol, what a cock womble

Liz Truss has the fucking cheek to call wee Nicola an attention seeker.

4 Likes

:face_with_monocle:

According to Wiki
Truss, an assembly of members such as beams, connected by nodes that create a rigid structure.
Somehow I think they may have to rewrite this definition regarding a rigid structure if she becomes PM. Not yet in situ and already making u turns on proposed policies, the cerebral vault appears empty and devoid of joined up thinking.

ftfy

3 Likes

9 Likes

Can you imagine the thought process that led to this?

2 Likes

8 Likes

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Economy talk

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/aug/04/winter-refusing-pay-energy-bills-pledge-campaign

1 Like

I’ve already signed up… fck them. I probably can afford to pay but I’ll be stopping my direct debits and not paying in support of those who can’t. Fck the lot of them. hopefully ten million sign up and then we will see how quickly the ruling class change their mind when they have a poll tax x 10 crisis on their hands,

Don’t Pay (dontpay.uk)

3 Likes

I’ve already signed up too.

Power to the people :fist:

1 Like

I’ll be fucked if I’m ruining my credit rating for a pointless gesture.